Today

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Each of us is a work of art, a masterpiece really. Art is subject to interpretation and sometimes it just takes the right interpreter to help us see ourselves as we really are.
Posted by --My Random Thoughts at 7:36 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (44)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ▼  August (9)
      • Each of us is a work of art, a masterpiece really....
      • Life can be both beautiful and ugly at the very sa...
      • I'm not where I want to be yet (with God) but I am...
      • Nine more of my wonderful friends!(left to right ...
      • I am blessed to have many wonderful friends so I ...
      • the funny things you find on the Internet... hmmmm...
      • Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land a...
      • I don't want fairytale love made out of wishes and...
      • I just got back from Victoria, B.C. - Love that co...
    • ►  July (31)

About Me

--My Random Thoughts
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by loops7. Powered by Blogger.