Today

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Life can be both beautiful and ugly at the very same time! It's in the challenges that we draw closer to God... or not! We each have to choose Zoe or not! I am choosing Zoe today!
Posted by --My Random Thoughts at 11:05 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (44)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ▼  August (9)
      • Each of us is a work of art, a masterpiece really....
      • Life can be both beautiful and ugly at the very sa...
      • I'm not where I want to be yet (with God) but I am...
      • Nine more of my wonderful friends!(left to right ...
      • I am blessed to have many wonderful friends so I ...
      • the funny things you find on the Internet... hmmmm...
      • Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land a...
      • I don't want fairytale love made out of wishes and...
      • I just got back from Victoria, B.C. - Love that co...
    • ►  July (31)

About Me

--My Random Thoughts
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by loops7. Powered by Blogger.