Friday, July 30, 2010

Drawing closer to God requires dying to self - not a process I am enjoying but I am quite sure I can handle it or God would not have called me to it! He spoke clearly to me Wednesday night and said, "I know exactly how long you can remain obedient and I know exactly how much pressure you can take!" Gee thanks God! He will take me to the very limit every time - but He is right there with me through it all. I am so blessed! I pray I never lose sight of what a blessing it is to serve a loving creator. At times it's hard to accept God's love when it comes in the form of correction, but without correction, no real change would ever take place and God loves me too much to leave me the way I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment