Wednesday, July 21, 2010
God really has a great sense of humor! There is nothing like a house full of little ones to distract me from my pity party! All the big girls are gone to an event at church... I am left all alone with the three babies, a trunk full of groceries to unload and a dog that won't stay outside (and he keeps stealing food from the littlest one!) Oh, and let me not forget... a sister who keeps calling me threatening to bring 15 two-year-olds to my house for a play day if I cheat on my starvation diet! Yet I have not found it necessary to take a drink, smoke a cigarette or even put a cheese puff in my mouth today! God help me make it through the rest of this day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thats right, I owe you one anyway for eating 4 cookies the other night. Those 2 year olds will teach you patience like nobody else can!!
ReplyDeleteKebony- I owe you one! I'll teach you a thing or two about "worn out couches and rubber duckies!"
ReplyDeleteLMBO!!!!!! I quit, I quit, I QUIT!!
ReplyDeleteLM*O! I thought you might! You just wait, Barry will be giving me a high 5 next time I see him... and he will be calling Chris and sayin, "Keb got kicked out of the air force for callin in for 10 days in a row... top that, Chris!" I didn't mean to 'accidentally' touch someone! Guess it's the gold eyelashes you left behind, Pastor Keb!
ReplyDeleteThats messed up, you trying to get me from defending my country, smh and "Pastor, Keb".............Not no, but H*ll NO!!
ReplyDeleteKebony, you KNOW you want to pastor the church you started at Sacred Heart - you know, when you brought Ann!
ReplyDelete