Friday, July 23, 2010

Long drive home tonight with my oldest daughter gave us lots of time to talk... out of nowhere she says, "Momma, are you sure you are a human? I mean are you like an angel or something?" I was shocked beyond words. She has lived with me for 20 years. She should know better than anyone just how "human" I am and when I told her that she says, "If you are human, you are less human than anyone else I know!" I am flattered but wondering how my child got so messed up in her head! If I could be half as good as my kids think I am, I might have a chance of doing something good in this world! Thank God for my four beautiful daughters - they keep me going!

1 comment:

  1. You mean to tell me you're NOT an angel? Could have fooled me!

    ReplyDelete